Friday, December 21, 2007

Final Blog Reflection - Week of December 17th

Teaching with Technology has simply been an amazing experience. The readings, discussions, and projects have all contributed to an insatiable thirst for learning about technology. While I am in the program, I hope to treat my classroom as a safe environment in which to integrate some of the tools I have learned about and researched on my own. While there is still much to learn from my side, I am comfortable with using technology in the classroom as a novice and enabling students to become teachers for their peers and myself.

Although my blog began because of a graduate class, it will not end because the semester has come to a close. At the very least, I think our blogs can serve as regular modes of communication for my colleagues and me as we enter the classrooms full-time in less than a month. Let’s face it, our lives are going to remain busy – just a different kind of busy in comparison to last semester, and I know a lot of us would like to remain aware of each other’s developments.

Keep hope alive! Continue to post!

1 comment:

Jeff Stanzler said...

Thanks for throwing down this challenge, Kevin. I was just reading a comment that Emily made on Jon's blog in which she made a similar point about having no other means to keep up with the thoughts of (many of) her classmates. I'll keep your blogs active in my aggregator so I can stay posted if you do keep writing...